* The cue from 19 ounce is in stock
* Tip: 12.75mm leather tip.
* Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
* Shaft: One Meucci Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple shaft (29″ long). 14″-16″ pro taper. Shaft collar has ivory colored chain link rings and brass insert in threading.
* Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
* Pin: 5/16×18
* Forearm: Stained bird’s-eye maple with four ebony colored points and four colored veneers.
* Wrap: Urethane coated black Irish Linen. Uncoated wrap available upon request.
* Sleeve: Six long ivory colored windows between ivory colored chain link rings at top and bottom.
Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating – Including the wrap.
* Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
* Weights: Everlock adjustable weight system. the Cue weights 19 ounce
Meucci Cues is a world leader in the design and creation of superior quality, high performance pool cues. Meucci Cues has been creating pool cues for decades and will continue to reign supreme for many years to come.
These cues are designed and developed by Bob Meucci, and offer a tremendous value. The Meucci line of pool cues play with a softer, more consistent hit, which reduces cue ball deflection. Additionally, these pool sticks are built with one priority in mind…
and thats to give every player more power with less effort.
Its been well-documented that the choice of a high-quality pool cue can make a significant difference in the consistency and level of play of a billiards player over time. Typically, you would expect to pay anywhere between $100 – $3000 for a intermediate-to-professional grade cue, however the most expensive cues might not provide you with any additional “playability” benefits than a lower priced pool stick.
Meucci cues provide a very affordable pool cue, that gives you all the features you need, but none you don’t.