Meucci 97-10 Pool Cue
* Cue from 19 ounce is in stock
* Tip: 12.75mm leather tip.
* Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit.
* Shaft: One Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer Laminated hard rock maple (29″ long). 14 1/2-16″ pro taper. Ivory colored rings encasing a black high impact plastic ring with blue blocks with dashes above and below. Brass insert threading.
* Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
* Pin: 5/16×18
* Rings: Stained bird’s eye maple at joint, ivory colored ring with a black high impact plastic ring with blue blocks and dashes above and below.
* Forearm: Stained bird’s-eye maple forearm with four ebony colored points with three colored veneers.
* Wrap: Urethane coated black Irish linen wrap. Uncoated wrap available upon request.
* Sleeve: Stained bird’s-eye maple blocks between blue colored checks and dashes above and below.
* Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating – Including the wrap.
* Bumper: Basic push in rubber bumper.
* Weights: Everlock Adjustable system The cue weights 19oz.
Meucci Cues is a world leader in the design and creation of superior quality, high performance pool cues. Meucci Cues has been creating pool cues for decades and will continue to reign supreme for many years to come.
These cues are designed and developed by Bob Meucci, and offer a tremendous value. The Meucci line of pool cues play with a softer, more consistent hit, which reduces cue ball deflection. Additionally, these pool sticks are built with one priority in mind…
and thats to give every player more power with less effort.
Its been well-documented that the choice of a high-quality pool cue can make a significant difference in the consistency and level of play of a billiards player over time. Typically, you would expect to pay anywhere between $100 – $3000 for a intermediate-to-professional grade cue, however the most expensive cues might not provide you with any additional “playability” benefits than a lower priced pool stick.
Meucci cues provide a very affordable pool cue, that gives you all the features you need, but none you don’t.