Moori Cue Tip
WOW! Check out these layered boar leather tips. Moori was among one of the first companies to produce the layered tip. At first they were actually all made by hand by Hideo Moori out of his home outside of Tokyo, Japan. Although they are now made in a factory, you can rest assured knowing that you are getting a great quality tip at a very competitive price.
Japanese Moori tips are among the most popular tips on the market for their quality and price. Moori tips are made with 9 layers of pigskin and feature a laminated tip.
- Professional Cue Tips, are 100 % the best cue tip in the world.
- Improved Gipping Cue-Ball ability
- Holds Chalk Better
- A more distinctive character on each model
- Original available with trademark
- Size; 14mm leather
- Hardness; Soft Medium and Hard
- Hardness score; Soft 72,8 Medium 75,5 and Hard 84,4
- Price per 1 tip
- Material; 9 Layers of Pigskin
- Glue site; Opposite of density designation – side to glue has a glue indicator symbol